The design of the shockproof phone is suitable for the concealed installation of equipment in any support. When using the version in a single case, it is possible to mount on a wall.
The device has a function of remote monitoring and control via a web-interface.
Characteristics of the TLX 306:
- Multi-frequency (DTMF) or pulse dialing.
- Automatic answer.
- Network protection.
- Programming and changing settings locally or remotely
- Dual function Handset, dial or memory
- Acoustic power speaker 1 or 5 W
- Linear current 18 mA, 35A
- Voltage on the terminal 48V (24mini) Umax 60VDC
- Telephone set: 270 - 540 Hz
- Tone noise: 300 - 500 Hz
- Data transfer rate: 10/100 Mbs,
- 2 Ethernet ports:
- DHCP (automatic addressing)
- PPPoE (manual addressing)
- Selection of 2 power supplies:
- PoE: IEEE802.3AF (30 to 48 V)
- Protocol: SIP
- Dual Sim (second for backup)
- Phone book,
- It is programmed via SMS and / or a service station,
- Used as an element of the access system,
- Choice of 4 power sources: 12v, 24v 230v, solar battery.