Intercom is a class of intercom devices that are used to transmit audio messages over a communication channel.
A distinctive feature of the intercom from other communication devices , such as a telephone and a telephone headset, is its design: by means of the "Hands Free" option, users negotiate without additional accessories, using only the hands-free function.
Intercom equipment is widely used to organize communication and alert personnel in:
- office premises, including as a means of communication as part of the access control system ,
- as a means of communication between business units,
- as an alerter , for giving a distress signal, fire alarm,
- as a means of alarm communication.
In terms of its functions, the equipment is divided into:Systems with central switching (a telephone PBX of the enterprise, or a dedicated control system for subscriber devices is used as a switch) Communication systems without a control panel.
Lelas offers communication systems in the Belarusian market, which key area of application is the automation of industrial enterprises. Intercom communication systems is an integral part of creating an alarm system in the industry.
The advantage of Lelas equipment is:
- resistence to environmental factors (dust, moisture, thermal protection),
- industrial design of the device, minimizing mechanical damage of the equipment during operation,
- reliability of communication in various modes of operation,
- easy installation without additional costs, in case of choice of network architecture "without a control panel",
- explosion-proof design of the equipment ensures resistance of the intercom device to mechanical damages, and allows the use in hazardous production conditions.