Intercom is a class of intercom devices that are used to transmit audio messages over a communication channel.
A distinctive feature of the intercom from other intercoms, such as a telephone and a telephone headset, is its design: by means of the "Hands Free" option, users negotiate without using additional accessories, using only the hands-free function.
Intercom equipment is widely used to organize communication and alert personnel in:
- office premises, including as a meeting room within the transmission system,
- as a means of communication between business units,
- as a means of warning, for giving a distress signal, fire alarm.
In terms of its functions, the equipment is divided into:
Systems with central switching (a telephone PBX of the enterprise, or a dedicated control system for subscriber devices) is used as a switch.
Communication systems without a control panel.
Lelas offers communication systems in the Belarusian market, the key area of application of which is the automation of industrial enterprises. Intercom communication systems are an integral part of creating an alarm system in the industry.
The advantage of Lelas equipment is:
- stability to environmental factors (dust, moisture, thermal protection),
- industrial design of the device, minimizing mechanical damage to equipment during operation,
- reliability of communication in various modes of operation,
- simplicity of installation without additional costs, in case of choice of network architecture "without centralization"
- the explosion-proof design of the equipment ensures the stability of the intercom intercom to mechanical damage, and allows use in hazardous production conditions.